Our Athens 360 waterproof men's pull-on work boot is equipped with both supreme comfort and rugged performance features. It has a 360-degree stitch out construction with a reinforced toe stitch to prevent sole separation.
The full-grain leather upper has a molded rear shaft for added flexibility, the Counter Lock System to secure your heel in place, and leather pull straps for an easy on.
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Georgia® Waterproof System
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Full-grain leather upper
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added arch support and stability
- Leather pull straps
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 90° defined heel
- 11 Inches in height
- Reinforced toe stitch
- Moc toe
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Comfort CoreÂ® Next Gen memory foam insole
- 360Â° stitch-out construction with cupsole
- Molded rear shaft provides unparalleled comfort and flexibility