Take on water and muck in these Marshland Duck Boots by Georgia Boot. This style features an alloy toe and still keeps a lightweight Ergo-fit design to carry you through your day.
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
SPR™ leather offers protection against and resists caustic alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate and caustic potash, which means your boots will be "barnyard-proof".
Oil & Slip Resistant Outsole
Outsoles for added protection against slips and oils
- Steel shank
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Vulcanized Rubber Construction
- 10 Inches in height
- Weight: 3.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Waterproof rubber heel
- Mesh lining with cooling fibers
- Whole sizes only. Men's sizing shown. Women should order 2 sizes down. 1/2 sizes should order down.